Today we officially launched the new Highwinds Customer Support Portal. The site can be found at https://support.highwinds.com and can be accessed by all Highwinds CDN customers using their StrikeTracker credentials. We hope our customers find the portal to be a useful place to find documentation, answers to FAQs, network status updates, and more.
To help you get acquainted with the Customer Support Portal, here is a list of features:
- USER GUIDE – In this section customers can view or download CDN documentation including the Welcome Package, User Guide, API Documents and more.
- SUPPORT FAQ – Here customers can look for quick answers to common CDN questions before reaching out to the support team.
- RELEASE NOTES – In this section we highlight the latest software releases, pointing out new features and enhancements to our CDN offering.
- CONTACT SUPPORT – If a customer can’t find what they are looking for, they can open a support ticket from within the portal.
- HIGHWINDS APIs – StrikeTracker is built entirely on top of Highwinds’ RESTful API, which means that anything you can do within the UI is also something you can do from the command line, or within your own automated workflow.
- RECENTLY UPDATED – By tagging new content on the portal, we will make it easy to find the latest documentation, feature descriptions and more.
- LAUNCH STRIKETRACKER – Today StrikeTracker and the Customer Support Portal are separate applications, so we created a launch button for customers to access their StrikeTracker account.
We hope the new Highwinds Customer Support Portal is a useful tool and serves to improve the experience of being a Highwinds CDN customer. As always, we welcome feedback from our customers. If you are a current customer, please submit comments using the CONTRIBUTE form found in the portal. If you are not a customer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.